Worship through Dance is available to all girls age 6 through teens.
The girls are taught the basic techniques and movement of ballet, in order to connect to God and worship Him through the beauty of dance.
Colleen Robison, Instructor
- Years of dance instruction from various dance studios in Pennsylvania and New York
- Former member of Pat McKeown Dance Company
- Certified in ballet, pointe, tap-dancing, modern jazz and acrobatic
- Certified to teach by the Dance Masters of America and Pennsylvania
- Owned and operated the Dance Center of Pittsburgh for 20 years
- Taught at various dance studios throughout Pittsburgh
- Her passion is to teach children to know God and connect to Him through the beauty of dance
Weekly Class Times
Level 1: Thursdays 4:45-5:45 pm
Beginners (starting January 2017): Thursdays 5:45-6:45 pm
Dance clothing: Black leotard, pink tights, ballet skirt to thigh.
Hair: Pulled up off neck in a bun.
Shoes: Pink Ballet slippers.