Worship through Dance Class is available to girls age 6 through teens.
Fall 2017 Classe Enrollment will be open until September 30
Weekly Classes: Thursdays
Time: 5:00 - 6:15pm
Location: Room 9 [behind Sanctuary]
Fee: $25/month per student Family discount available
Register by contacting the church office.
Our goal is that your child will learn to express her connection to God as she worships Him through dance in a safe and nurturing environment. We will use God-honoring music, movement and dance.
Class will consist of instruction in ballet/technique, introduction to dance movement, combinations centre floor and across the floor. There is also an opportunity to present their choreographed "Worship Dance" before the audience at our church in April-May.
The girls are taught the basic techniques and movement of ballet, in order to connect to God and worship Him through the beauty of dance.
Colleen Robison, Instructor
- Years of dance instruction from various dance studios in Pennsylvania and New York
- Former member of Pat McKeown Dance Company
- Certified in ballet, pointe, tap-dancing, modern jazz and acrobatic
- Certified to teach by the Dance Masters of America and Pennsylvania
- Owned and operated the Dance Center of Pittsburgh for 20 years
- Taught at various dance studios throughout Pittsburgh
- Her passion is to teach children to know God and connect to Him through the beauty of dance