What Should I wear?
Come as you are! You’ll feel comfortable in jeans or business casual wear and we also have some people who like to wear their suits to church. We’re more interested with meeting your real life needs and getting to know you than with what you wear.
What about my kids?
If you have kids, we have a variety of ministries for them on Sunday. Our nursery welcomes children at any age and we have kid’s Sunday school starting at 2 years old. Kids from age 2 through sixth grade have unique services during church to keep them become interested and learning about God. You can read more about our children’s ministries here.
We offer a vibrant Sunday School program for all ages from little kids to adult classes that start at 9:45 each Sunday. Each semester is filled with new class choices and new teachers and sometimes include ladies only or men’s only courses.
If you want some help with anything else, please give us a call at 412-835-4775 or contact us here. We will be glad to help.
- Sign up for text announcements to your phone for any of your interests: Youth, Youth Parents, General Church Messages, Prayer Chain and more coming soon.
- VBS KINGDOM ROCK coming August 5th-9th. Click here for more information and to register!
- Read our Current Church By-Laws and Proposed Church By-Laws here.
- Missionary updates are available in the lobby. It’s a great way to keep up with our missionaries & learn how best to pray for them.
- Any suggestions for updates or new content on our site are always appreciated. Contact us with ideas.
Bible Verse of the Day
“Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.”
(Ephesians 6:4, NIV)